Policies & General Information...
PRIVACY & SECURITY:
- We do not share personal information.
- The site is protected by 256 bit encryption.
PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS OF CONDITION:
PRICING AND OFFERS:
- The LARGE pictures provided are high enough resolution that most of an item's condition can be determined by checking the detail of the scans. ...please review the pictures to determine condition...Thank You!
- Color issues can occur based on the scanner used for some pictures. Most often if the color of a chip is off after it's scanned I will make a note of it in the description. I also crop each chip so the viewer can see a bigger image. I use no other editing techniques in the pictures you see on this site!
- BTW...the white substance I used in highlighting some of the graphics in the photos on some of the Bar Glasses was a good grade of Kosher Salt! (I'm sure some of you were wondering and don't forget to wash your glasses before using).
- If you are unsure of any condition or description of any item on the site that I have provided OR if you are unable to determine condition based on the pictures and opinions provided, PLEASE ASK!
- If you need additional pictures that we feel will provide a better view or help better determine the condition and/or description of the item...PLEASE ASK!
PRICING AND OFFERS:
- We will be pricing chips based more or less on The Chip Rack's fair value pricing while also balancing other factors such as; current market, condition, rarity, history, previous values and sales and popularity.
- Also If you wish to make an OFFER on any item on the site please email me at David@TopShelfChips.com or email@example.com with your BEST OFFERS for the items your looking at. Please write BEST OFFERS in the subject area of the email.
- When you click on the page numbers at the bottom of the page they do not show as highlighted. Therefore you can click on either the next number or the arrow (>) to advance to the next page or use the left arrow (<) to go back.
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL PURCHASES OVER $69!
- Free shipping on purchases over $69 in a single order.
- USPS First Class Shipping (3-5 days)
- Flat Rate For Up To 10 Units of Domestically Shipped; Chips (< $1,000 Purchase Price), Postcards, Matches, Swizzle Sticks, Dice, Napkins, Photos and Historical Brochures Only.
- For orders with more than 10 units please use USPS Priority Shipping Choice.
- USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 days)
- Flat Rate Domestic Shipping For One (1) Unit; Glass Ware, Mug, Plate/Dish, Ashtray, Chips (> or = $1,000).
- USPS Priority Flat Rate (2-3 days)
- Flat Rate For; Multiple Glass Ware items or Sets, Multiple Plates, Dishes, Ashtrays and almost anything that will fit in Postal Flat Rate Priority Boxes; (11" X 8.5" X 5.5") or (11.875" X 3.375 X 13.625).
- If you have any questions or concerns about the shipping of your items please don't hesitate to let us know! (Anticipate extra time if purchase made on a weekend or holiday).
- Carefully selecting the proper shipping option when checking out will save time in processing and shipping.
FEATURED ITEMS AND SALE PRICING:
- On occasion items will be placed "ON SALE" at a lower retail price than normally displayed. Once items have been placed "ON SALE", length of sale times may vary...unless otherwise noted.
- ANNOUNCED SALES; There will also be announced sales at different times throughout the year.
- Announcements may come through different forms, such as; Emails, Facebook or on our website!
WHEN THERE'S MORE THAN ONE OF THE SAME ITEM:
- Although there may be more than one of the same item, Multiples will be handled in two ways:
- If the items are not noticeably different in look and condition, it will be listed within a single listing using the worst condition item in the group for the pictures you will see in the listing. You will be able to click on a drop down menu within that listing and select the number of items you want to purchase.
- If there are multiple items, and there are noticeable differences in look and/or condition (or where the value of the items are such that even the slightest difference may make a difference in a collector's mind), each item will be listed as a completely separate item along with each item's pictures and a different item number.
SALES TAX: California Residents will be responsible for California State Sales Taxes (8.75%).
VINTAGE OR ANTIQUE ITEMS: On this site "Vintage" and "Antique" are defined as;
- "VINTAGE": Representing the high quality of a past time, old fashioned or obsolete.
- "ANTIQUE": Belonging to an earlier period, style or fashion; old and often valuable. (According to U.S. Customs Laws, 100 years before date of purchase.)